Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two-Fer Twos-Day

Yep, it's that time again! lol Hop on over to Deanna's Place to see who else is playing along today.

Frank and Marguerite turned 14 months old on Sunday, so they are my two-fer duo today. This picture was taken when they were just 1 month old. Marshie is the one waving. The "What the Hell???" look on Frank's face is because, in the previous photo, Marshie had smacked him upside the head. This is one of my favorite early shots of them together. I just can't help giggling when I see it.




And I failed this month with the 30 posts in 30 days. I didn't get to post last night as I was having some serious contractions. :( They're better, but still with me. I can't have the baby until after Rob gets back from China tomorrow though, so..... lol (Not like it would happen anyway. I've never dropped a baby early, including those two up there. *snicker* If we want to talk about having babies late though....) I'm still going to try to post everyday anyway as I like it.

Just because -- Frances got a Happy Meal yesterday (which I don't usually buy, but I thought 'eh what the hell') and in it was the Hippo from Madagascar II. She's been going around showing everyone her talking "Peeppo". She CAN say hippo by the way. She just chooses to make up names for things. lol She's a VERY creative for a 2 year old.

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I have a photo that has similar expressions from about the sage age...it cracks me up every time I see it! Those looks are priceless!

Hope the contractions have settled down and you're doing ok! Good luck!

Deanna said...

Ok...they are tooo stinkin' cute!
And I can't believe you didn't have them early...OMGosh!

Hope the contractions are more under control now.... hang in there!

Anonymous said...

What sweeties!

I miss the baby stage :(

Alli makes up words for things too- and today it was orders of numbers. I would say 'one', she'd say 'nine' LOL!

debi9kids said...

What chunk-a-chunks they were! Adorable!
Hoping you get those contrax under control! Just one day baby Robbie!

Gill said...

ROFL at the photo :)
Hope the contractions settle some for you or at least hold off till Dad gets home! LOL

Jamie said...

I love pictures of twins like this! I have a few great ones of my twins that you just can't help but put captions on!!!

Hope the contractions stop!!! Hope you're feeling better!!!

Deanna said...

Ok, just stopping in to check on you...haven't heard from you in awhile and see you haven't posted in a week...did you have that baby???

Mum-me said...

That's a classic photo.

I can talk for ages about babies wanting to stay put and never emerge from the womb too. I hope your little one does stay put for at least an extra day.

Laura said...

Yup. That's adorable.