Monday, November 3, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Update

Oops, I forgot to post on Friday that I saw the OB. lol Now we're going every week now. *wrinkles nose*

Yes, I had another sono. Gestational diabetes sucks - for anyone that doesn't know that already. Not only do you have the regular pregnancy worries, the diabetes worries for you and the baby, but also you have to work every visit around the sono-tech. lol Luckily I'll only have one more of those (if I make it the full 4 1/2 weeks).

The sono gave Baby Robbie a score of 8/8 - fetal movement, respiration, and.... well I can't remember the last one. Growth I think. They say he's weighing 6.09 pounds already. Nothing unusual with size. I've been told all of them are huge. They measure by head size and forget that my husband (and other children) have ENORMOUS heads. lol (As an example, the week before I had the twins I was told they were weighing over 9 pounds each! EEK!! Of course, they were 7lbs 2ozs and 8lbs 2ozs. Still big I suppose, but not THAT huge. lol)

As for movement, oh YES this child moves... and moves... and moves... and moves! This is by far the most active baby I've carried. And I finally look like I'm preggo -- but ONLY if I stand up and turn to the side. lol I have officially gained -12 pounds (lost 20 at the start, gained 8 as of Friday).

Next appointment on Thursday. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow, your twins really were good size!!! I loved ultrasounds, reguardless of what they were for, I got to see my kiddos!!