Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Husband - A Meme

Ok, so I've read this thing around the blog-o-sphere on a couple of different sites, and I finally can't resist answering the questions myself. Debi at Who says 8 is Enough? is the most recent contributor I've read. Go read her answers too. :)

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Most of us rarely watch TV, especially Rob. (Except the little ones - they watch videos for an hour during the day)
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue Cheese!
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? brussel sprouts
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Guiness, Harp, Fat Tire - any dark (preferably imported) ale he can get. lol
5. Where did he go to high school? McLean, VA
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Besides our children? lol He really likes hand blown glass paperweights and has quite a neat collection of them started.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? I don't know that he has a favorite... sandwiches aren't really what he'd choose to eat.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Extra spicy Chinese food (and he's still in China at the moment lol) or Salmon... he LOVES the stuff just about any way he can get it.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cheerios
11. What would he never wear? Sandals
12. What is his favorite sports team? None that I know of... he's not a big sports watching person
13. Who will he vote for? Obama/Biden
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Go silent when I'm upset. (Something I'm working on lol)
16. How many states has he lived in? 4 that I know of (just don't ask how many he's visited lol)
17. What is his heritage? English/Welsh/German (possibly Irish? lol I really don't remember all of them)
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Dark Chocolate with Chocolate Icing
19. Did he play sports in high school? Does Chess count?
20. What could he spend hours doing? Surfing the net.... (*whispers* and creating babies LOL).... Riding his motorcycle...

I had to leave 14 blank because I don't think he actually has ever said he HAS a best friend. If you're his friend, you're his friend. Period. lol

And just because.... here's my sweetie...er...tough guy on his motorcycle. :)

No comments: