Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Thursday!!

And yes, I'm SOOOOO glad it's Thursday. Why you may ask? Well, because it's the day AFTER the taxes were due (yes, we took a double extension... again!) and I got the darned things filed and sent! Yay!!!! (And of course that means I can blog TOTALLY guilt free today. lol)

We finally got over to the Pumpkin Patch on Monday, but I just haven't had the time to post the pictures. Here are a few.... trust me, there were MANY more. lol (Comes from having a camera crazy Mama, I know. lol)

Marguerite was delighted to have the freedom to run. I have a LOT of shots of her trying to run free. (Mostly shots of her backside I must say. lol) Frankie was sleepy and didn't really want to do much. He rode in the wagon or sat in the pumpkins when we put him there. We were just greatful he wasn't cranky. Frances was running around playing and giving me these coy, "try to catch me if you can," looks. lol Two year olds!

Now, on to the pictures:

Frances with Charlie Brown


Frankie chewing on his hay. lol (He's such a little farmer boy, isn't he?)


Marshie in a version of dress up (and Ms. Tammy hiding down there behind holding her) --- Marshie was NOT going to leave this little scarecrow dress until she got to have her picture taken with it. lol


My babies and the pumpkins -- this is my favorite shot from the whole day... it's also my laptop background.


Frances trying to pick up the pumpkin she chose for Desse's girlfriend, Alex.


Frances and the pumpkin she chose for herself.


Marshie chooses her pumpkin.


And Frankie just rides in the wagon. Mama had to choose his pumpkin for him, but he sorta liked Alex's too. lol



A couple of last pictures here - All four of us together courtesy of Ms. Tammy. It's not often I am in the picture. (With good reason - I hate being in pics. lol Besides, it reminds me I need to put a bit more blonde in my hair.)

So that's all the cute baby pictures for now. : ) I did manage to hide my growing baby tummy behind the twins, though I wasn't really trying. I have a sono scheduled for tomorrow morning and Frances is going with me -- to listen to HER baby Robbie's heartbeat. (Yes, I've been informed that baby Robbie belongs to her already. lol)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: