Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sibling Rivalry a la Twins

So I put Frank and Marguerite into a chair to take their picture earlier this morning. ((I don't get many of them together, as they SO don't sit still (though it's getting easier). It's also almost impossible to get them to sit next to each other for even one second! *sigh*))

Here is the first picture: (which I really like by the way lol)



Then Marshie decided she wanted Frankie OUT OF HER CHAIR!!!!







Needless to say, I was giggling pretty hard while I was taking these photos. I would never let them hurt one another, but watching things like this (where they are both laughing - well ok, Marshie was determined and Frankie was laughing AT her...) really is quite hilarious. As you can see by the last picture, she managed to oust him too! lol

Twins are SO much fun. We really are blessed. :)

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

LOL! This looks so familiar! Mine sat nice and still for the first 6 months of their life and then have never again done it unless I placed M&Ms in front of them. LOL