Monday, November 16, 2009

Creative Thinkers

Since we moved a few weeks ago, the kids have enjoyed being outside. We're now on a cul-de-sac rather than a busy street, and we don't worry about them as much. As a matter of fact, there are only five streets in our subdivision, four of which have cul-de-sac's on each end and the fifth is the street that goes through the center and dead-ends into the fourth street. No through traffic! YAY!!!!

So I came outside to see what the kids were up to and what do I see:



I asked Frances what she was doing and she said, "Talking to the bus, of course." She was very matter of fact about it too. *snicker*

And then... Marshie joined in! lol



You can see why I thought all of Marshie's "soot" was from talking into the tailpipe. Even now I can't believe she was ingenious enough to figure out how to open the engine cover. I'm still stunned!

No comments: